RPI 8MP Camera Board Raspberry Pi Camera V2
Out of stock
- This is a 8MP camera module that capable of 1080p video and still image, and it can connect to Raspberry Pi directly with CSI (Camera Serial Interface).
- When you connect to the CSI port on Raspberry Pi via ribbon cable, and then boot the latest version of Raspbian and you are good to go with the camera. It’s a fixed focus 8MP sensor capable of 3280x2464 stills, but also 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90.
- 8MP sensor
- Wider image, capable of 3280x2464 stills, 1080p30 video and so forth
- Small and light
- 1080p video supported
- CSI(Camera Serial Interface)
- Size: 25 x 23 x 9 mm
- Very light, ~ 3g
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+,B,B+/2, 3
Write Your Own Review